take pride in what we do for the fact that we service dozens of
High profile clients every month, giving us the opportunity to
take advantage of every aspect.
See our list.
We can work with clientele demands in any location around the
United States, on land or at sea. BartenderGirl.Com will, plan,
organize and event coordinate your event! The sky is the limit.
BartenderGirl.Com can do anything your dreams desire, and your
budget permits. Whether it's a Private Party or Grand Gala
Premier, our goal, is to provide you with a friendly, efficient
attitude and highly professional services.
We are determined to be your lowest cost alternative. We will
meet or beat any competitor's price on any of our services*.
Don't be fooled by imitators, trust the original.
Our Services are for the greater Los Angeles area including:
Highland, Pasadena, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Burbank, Valencia, Beach
Communities, Orange County, Palm Springs and the Inland Empire!
|One Year Or More Before Wedding
Announce your engagement to family and friends.
- Introduce both sets of parents, if you have not already.
- Select a wedding date, time a possible alternate date.
- Determine the style, size and degree of formality of your
- Check with your clergyman to determine any pre-marital
- Reserve the church, temple or ceremony site.
- Plan the reception and book location as soon as wedding date
- Hire a caterer,
if not included with reception site.
- Discuss how expenses will be shared with all relevant
- Enjoy your engagement party and promptly send thank you
notes for gifts received.
|Nine To Twelve Months Before The
|Six to Nine Months Before the
Select and order bridesmaids dresses and schedule fittings and
- Arrange for limousines or other transportation.
- Select and reserve florist and discuss color scheme.
- Register your preferences with the bridal registries of your
- Begin shopping for the formal wear for the groom and male
|Four to Six Months Before the
- Check requirements for blood tests and marriage licenses in
- Make an appointment for an exam with your doctor and
- Select and order wedding rings.
- Ask both mothers to coordinate and select their dresses.
- Complete your guest list. (There should be no
- Order invitations and stationery, such as direction cards
and wedding programs.
- Reserve rental supplies such as Bird cage, Mail box, wedding
- Purchase gifts for wedding attendants and look for favors
- Purchase accessories, such as toasting goblets, cake knives,
flower girl basket, garter, ring pillow, candles, guest book and
- Engage a calligrapher to address invitations, envelopes and
write place cards.
- Select baker and order wedding cake and groom's cake.
- Finalize honeymoon details and make reservations.
- Apply for a visa or passport, if necessary.
- Ensure that all bridal attire has been ordered.
- Experiment with hairstyle and cut, if your doing your own
- Begin shopping for your trousseau.
|Two to Three Months Before the
- Send wedding announcements to the newspaper.
- Reserve accommodations for out-of-town attendants and
- Choose the men's wedding attire. Be sure the sizes are
- You or your calligrapher should start addressing invitation
- Mail invitations six weeks before the wedding.
- Assist the groom's mother with making reservations and
finalizing rehearsal dinner details.
- Finalize details with florist, photographer, Videographer,
musicians and baker.
- Set the date and time for the rehearsal with the officiate.
- Schedule a formal bride portrait appointment.
- Choose a responsible person to attend to your guest book.
- Make an appointment with hairdresser and makeup artist, if
you are to have it done for you.
|Four to Six Weeks Before the
- Invitations should have been mailed out by now.
- Mail thank-you notes for shower gifts.
- Get your blood test and apply for marriage license.
- Have your final wedding dress fitting.
- Have the final fittings for your wedding attendants.
- Purchase a gift for your future spouse.
- Have attendants' parties.
- Finalize decor, food and beverage
menu with the caterer.
- Purchase going away outfit.
|Two to Three Weeks Before the
- Finalize a time schedule of the day with your wedding
- Contact guests who have not returned respond cards.
- Address and stamp wedding announcements to be mailed on your
- Arrange name change on documents for business, banking,
- Send change of address notice to post office.
- Order travelers checks for honeymoon, if needed.
- Pick up wedding rings; check to make sure they fit and
engraving inscriptions are correct.
- Meet with photographer. Give him/her a list of special
events or props you want in the videotape.
- Meet with the entertainer and give him/her a list of the
music to be played during special events such as bouquet and
- Continue writing thank-you notes for gifts received.
|One to Two Weeks Before the
- Write or have calligrapher do the place cards or a reception
- Provide the caterer with the final guest count and seating
- Confirm honeymoon reservations, pick up tickets and
- Assign tasks for your wedding day; written out for each
wedding party attendant.
- Pick up wedding attire and make sure everything fits
- Finalize details of transportation for out-of-town guests
and wedding day.
|One Week Before the Wedding
- Continue writing thank you notes for gifts received.
- Pack your suitcase for your honeymoon.
- Fill labeled envelops with gratuities for wedding day.
- Make sure you have your wedding license.
- Wrap gifts for bridesmaids and ushers.
|One or Two Days Before the
- Rehearse wedding ceremony with all participants in
- Attend rehearsal dinner.
- Give the best man the officiates fee and instruct him to
deliver on the wedding day.
- Give your gifts to the wedding attendants.
- Pick up rentals for wedding and reception.
- Get a good night's sleep the night before your wedding day.
- Get a manicure.
- Choose a responsible person to return rentals after the
wedding and pick up the deposit for each rental.
|On the Wedding Day
- Remain calm and try to relax; perhaps with a long bath.
- Remember to bring the wedding rings and marriage license.
- Check with florist to be sure that flowers will be delivered
- Apply makeup and style your hair, or have it done
- Start dressing two hours before the ceremony.
- If pictures are to be taken before the ceremony, the wedding
party should be ready about two hours before the ceremony.
- Mail or have someone mail the wedding announcements.
- Have music start about twenty minutes before the ceremony
- Have guest seated as they arrive.
- Enjoy your wedding and SMILE.
|After the Wedding
- Have bridal gown professionally cleaned and preserved.
- Write and mail all thank you notes as soon as possible.
Remember BartenderGirl.com can provide all the services for your
wedding. View what we can do!